I love that most of the cleaning products I use are made of edible ingredients, are cheap, and are free of scary chemicals!
Here are some products we use that I really like:
Mixture of 1/2 white vinegar and 1/2 water in a spray bottle
- Smells like vinegar but the smell leaves very quickly after you spray something
- Great for cleaning basically anything except granite
- Use for bathrooms, mirrors, glass, kitchen appliances
- Kills viruses, bacteria, and even the flu
- Vinegar is good for using in laundry to remove stains
Mixture of 1/2 rubbing alcohol and 1/2 water in spay bottle
- Safe for granite (counter tops in kitchens, bathrooms, tables) because it’s not acidic
- My husband uses this spray to de-wrinkle his work shirts. He just sprays them and hangs them up and they are ready to wear in the morning
- The smell seems to linger a little longer than the vinegar
- Kills viruses and bacteria (especially if you don’t dilute it more than 50%)
I like to make a paste of baking soda and vinegar to clean water glasses which makes the really sparkling clean. Baking soda can be used anytime you need something grainy to get particles off, like if there is residue in your tub.
I also use a mixture of 1/2 rubbing alcohol, 1/2 water, and a few drops of orange extract in a spray bottle as deodorant. The alcohol kills bacteria that make bad smells. I just use the orange because I like the smell of it.
I love that after I clean, it’s safe for the dog to roll around on the floor, and once Jack is crawling I don’t have to worry about him either!Like